Are you a new therapist of any kind–a social worker, psychologist or counselor etc.– and excited about embarking on your trauma-informed journey, but don’t know where to start?
Wondering if you should enroll in…
or any of the other courses out there?
I’d love to help you!
Perhaps you’re a student and you’re wondering which trainings or workshops to enroll in…
Maybe you’re interested in pursuing a career as a trauma worker and wondering whether you should pursue or need a specific degree…
I can help you.
My name is Guy Macpherson, PhD.
Over the course of the last several years I’ve spent my energy and time studying the impact of trauma as well as early psychosis.
And over the course of the last two years I’ve interviewed over 270 thought leaders in the fields of trauma, addiction, mindfulness and yoga.
I’d love to share with you what I’ve learned from those interviews.
The details and specifics of what I’ve gleaned from my interviews will help guide you as you pursue your trauma-informed education.
What to focus on. (Hint: yourself)
And what to focus less on.
Who This Is For
- Therapists of any kind just starting out on their trauma-informed journey
- Survivors interested in learning about trauma
Here’s What You Get
- A 45-minute, private, one on one Skype video session with me.
- A recording of our session.
- A copy of my New Trauma Worker ebook.
- A specific action plan to help you take your next steps
- The fee for the One On One Coaching session is $167
Ready to do this?
Here’s what to do:
- Click here to purchase your session.
- I’ll send you a link to schedule your session and a your short pre-session questionnaire.
- And then start getting excited.