Are you a new therapist of any kind–a social worker, psychologist or counselor etc.– and excited about embarking on your trauma-informed journey, but don’t know where to start?
Are you interested in learning about Early Psychosis?
Are you wondering which programs, courses or workshops to choose from?
or any of the other courses out there?
I’d love to help you!
Are you working on overcoming hesitances, insecurities (I was there!) or even learning how to deal with your own experiences or traumas within the context of your work?
This is a process and it’s what I’d love to help you tackle.
Maybe you’re interested in pursuing a career as a trauma worker and wondering whether you should pursue or need a specific degree…
I can help you.
My name is Guy Macpherson, PhD.
Over the course of the last several years I’ve spent my energy and time studying the impact of trauma as well as early psychosis.
And over the course of the last two years I’ve interviewed over 300+ thought leaders in the fields of trauma, addiction, mindfulness and yoga.
I’d love to share with you what I’ve learned from those interviews.
The details and specifics of what I’ve gleaned from my interviews will help guide you as you pursue your trauma-informed education.
What to focus on. (Hint: yourself)
And what to focus less on.
Please note: I have a doctorate (PhD) in clinical psychology am not a licensed clinician. I do not offer therapy or consultation about specific clients.
Who This Is For
- Therapists of any kind just starting out on their trauma-informed journey
- Survivors interested in learning about trauma
What This Is Not
- This is not therapy
- This is not formal case consultation. Though I am license-eligible, I am not a licensed clinician.
- This is not a tutorial on trauma treatment
Hear What Other Therapists Have To Say
Here’s What You Get
- A 45-minute, private, one on one Skype video session with me.
- A recording of our session.
- A copy of my New Trauma Worker ebook.
- A specific action plan to help you take your next steps
- The fee for the One-On-One, 50-minute, Coaching session is $225
Here’s what to do:
- Click here to purchase your session.
- I’ll send you a link to schedule your session and a your short pre-session questionnaire.
- And then start getting excited.