Join me, in April, for a 5-day online group experience with other new trauma therapists, as we explore what it takes to be the most human, heart-centered trauma therapist you can be. Over the course of these 5 days you’ll have the chance to interact with other passionate new trauma therapists and to uncover and discover your unique gifts and strengths which you can use to become the best trauma therapist you can be. I’ll challenge you to step up, and I’ll inspire you, every step of the way!
The Heart Centered Trauma Therapist is a 5-day, online group experience conducted over Zoom video, and scheduled to go live on Monday, April 15th, 2019.
At $147, this is a no-brainer.
A 5-Day Series of Live Zoom Video Calls
Each day during the course of the week, Monday, April 15th through Friday, April 19th, we’ll be jumping on Zoom and I’ll share, in a ~45 minute video, a particular aspect of the experience.
You Can Stream or Download All The Videos
If you can join us live, great. If not, no problem. Each day I’ll be sending you the recorded calls as both videos, and mp3 audio files to watch or listen to on your own time. You won’t miss a thing!
Chat Logs From Every Call
During the call each day you’ll have the opportunity to engage with other members via the Zoom chat. You’ll be able to share your thoughts, what you’re working on, all in real time. Each day after the call, I’ll email you the text from these chats in PDF format so that you can read through them as both reference and inspiration.
A Safe and Supportive Environment
This is without a doubt one of my main priorities in creating this experience. Creating a safe and supportive environment is going to inspire everyone to share, to help others, to take chances with their own work, and to dare so that you can get the most out of this experience as you can.
A Co-Created Experience
During this experience you’re going to be learning not just from my self and what I’m sharing, but you’ll also be learning from the other new trauma therapists taking part. This will allow for more learning, sharing amongst each other, insights and inspiration. This is a key component of this experience.
What This Is Not
This is not group or individual coaching. Nor is this a course or teaching on the neurobiology of trauma and treatment. This is not a one-on-one session with myself, as I’ll be delivering information to everyone one the call.
Right now you’ll have access to this experience at $147.
What students have said:
I recently worked on an online 10 day course with Guy Macpherson. The course was developing the skills for self inquiry and cultivating a center line when serving others in the profession or volunteer work you may do. Its determining intention to staying mindful of the outcome you are attempting to facilitate. I’ve noted in myself that at times there may be an underlying agenda. Yes, the lying that I may not even be conscious of. Along with setting intention what is the agenda that you are actually setting out on? Being transparent about your agenda builds trust with yourself and your skills and with whom you maybe offering your skill-set to. This can be your family, friends, employers, and community contribution.
I actually recommend Guy Macpherson for strengthening your empathy skill set for developing relationships. —Maureen G.
Key Topics We’ll Be Covering
During the course of the 5-day video sharing, we’ll be covering such topics as:
- The significance of exploring and owning your story, your experiences, and what makes you…you, and unique, and why learning this and honoring this is so crucial within this context
- Uncovering your purpose as a trauma therapist & exploring your why for doing this work
- Examine your agenda with a fine tooth comb. Let’s talk about your need to heal, to fix, to cure and save, and look at why these are all normal, though may have to be checked a bit
- Uncovering your biases
- Why your hesitancies, fears, and things that trip you up are actually gold mines of information if you see them
- The importance of exploring and owning our own traumas
- What it means to be vulnerable within the context of this work, and how to do it
- What does authenticity really mean, and how the heck does one go about…getting it
- Why self-belief is your super-power as a new trauma therapist
- Each day I’ll provide you with one (only 1!) action step so you’ll have time to complete and share it with the other participants
As a thank-you for signing up I’m offering you a free PDF copy of each of my 3 ebooks:
- The New Trauma Worker ebook: insights, inspirations, tools and tactics for those starting out on their trauma-informed journey.
- Therapists Healing Vets: this is a compilation of the transcripts from several of the interviews I’ve done with the amazing individuals who’ve dedicated their lives to helping veterans. Pretty awesome, if I do say so, myself.
- The Inner-Work ebook: Information on cultivating authenticity, presence and compassion for new trauma therapists.
Here We Go!
Once this experience has come to a close you will have life-time access to the videos and the materials (at no additional charge) in my online course platform.
I’m excited! I’m excited to share this with you and to create a safe and inspiring environment with others who are passionate about helping people who’ve been impacted by trauma, and who are excited about becoming the best trauma therapist they can become!
My invitation to you is to come with an open heart.
Show up willing to explore.
Show up willing to be inspired, and to inspire others.
And I will give my all in this!
At 147, this is an easy yes!
I’ll see you in April!