- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma, Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Trauma Competency: A Clinician’s Guide, Linda Curran
- Trauma and Recovery, Judith Herma
- Trauma and the Body, Pat Ogden
- Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal, Belleruth
- The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist’s Notebook–What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing, Bruce Perry
- Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma: Calming
the Fear-Driven Brain, Sebern F. Fisher
- Coping with Trauma Related Dissociation Skills Training for Patients
and Therapists, Boon, Suzette, Steele, Kathy, Hart, Onno van der Hart
- Creative Arts and Play Therapy for Attachment Problems, Cathy A.
Malchiodi and David A. Crenshaw
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga in Therapy, David Emerson
- It’s Not You, It’s What Happened to You: Complex Trauma and Treatment, Courtois Courtois
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma, Peter A. Levine
- Growing Up Mindful: Essential Practices to Help Children, Teens, and
Families Find Balance, Calm, and Resilience, Christopher Willard
- Introduction to the Internal Family Systems Model, Richard C.
- Relational and Body-Centered Practices for Healing Trauma: Lifting the Burdens of the Past, Sharon Stanley, PhD
- TransMontana: A Memoir of Transformation in Body, Mind & Spirit,
- War and the Soul: Healing Our Nation’s Veterans from Post-Traumatic
Stress Disorder, Edward Tick
What does it take to sit with individuals who've been impacted by trauma?
Your own Inner-Work is crucial.
This course is your first step.