We Are All Susceptible. Angela Englander
Angela is a passionate and inspired trauma therapist working in private practice in Ontario, Canada.
She began her journey in social services working with children who had experienced trauma, struggled with mental illness and had disabilities.
Over time her career developed and she increasingly specialized in traumatic stress and the impact trauma has on people’s lives.
Five years ago she began working towards creating her trauma healing service, Ways to Wellbeing, and she’s continued to learn, grow and specialize over time.
Her specialties include cognitive behavioural therapy, dialectical behavioural therapy and eye movement desensitization reprocessing.
Each day she continues to be open to learning and gaining a better understanding of people’s healing journey’s and what it means to heal from trauma.
She believes she could. So she did.
In This Episode
- Angela’s website
- [email protected]
- It Didn’t Start with You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle, Mark Wolynn
- The Body Remembers: The Psychophysiology of Trauma and Trauma Treatment (Norton Professional Books), Babette Rothschild
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!