Walk Through This. Sara Shulting-Kranz
Sara Schulting-Kranz was raped at 17 years of age, became pregnant and chose to keep her child.
23 years later, she found out her husband of 17 years was gay, having affairs with men for most of her marriage and was an addict.
To heal, Sara summited mountains, ran marathons, ultra-marathons, and stand-up paddled deep into the ocean.
Today, she helps other women find the courage to do the same.
Her recovery journey has become a documentary in production, titled, Walk Through This – A Story of Starting Over.
Sara founded Live Boldly Coaching, LLC and became the first Co-Active Professional Life and Leadership coach, Wilderness First Responder andMultidimensional Partner TraumaModel certified coach in the world.
With a vision and dream in my 40’s, she began guiding Transformational Coaching, Hiking, and Meditation Retreats in the Grand Canyon.
Not only does she guide clients physically through the canyon, but also emotionally, mentally, and if they choose, spiritually deep within themselves!
One must go deep and dive within themselves in order to come out the other side clean.—Sara Schulting-Kranz
In This Episode
- Sara’s website
- The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes Us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative,Florence Williams
- Walk Through This – A Story of Starting Over.
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com