From Victim to Survivor to Healer. Angela Clark
Angela is a survivor of sexual abuse and exploitation, and on a mission to empower others to find healing, strength and the ability to forgive. She teaches self-care techniques that rebuild confidence, reclaims one’s voice, and define what’s next for positive growth in business endeavors and relationships.
Proud member: National Survivor Network; Volunteer with www.FREA.support
My TEDx Talk can be viewed on my website. My book is due spring of 2018. I enjoy Dances of Universal Peace, hiking, and adventures in the wild. I love my life and want other survivors to know that they can thrive too.
I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself.
In This Episode
- Angela’s website
- Resolving Yesterday – Black & White Edition: – First Aid for Stress and Trauma with TTT, Gunilla Hamne, Ulf Sandstrom
- Angela’s Coaching
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com