Trust Your Struggle. Victoria Grinman
Victoria Grinman is a licensed clinical social worker and educator with a private practice and community resource called Growing Kind Minds, currently based in MA.
Victoria is an adjunct lecturer at Boston College and Columbia School of Social Work Masters programs.
She enjoys traveling nationally and sharing about body-based approaches to working in a trauma-informed way with kids and teens.
Victoria says that, I have the sublime privilege of working in the trauma field with folks of all ages in my practice. Her most recent project (while there are many!) is my dissertation research – a focus on post-traumatic growth in parents of young adult Autistic children.
We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full.
In This Episode
- Victoria’s website
- Victoria’s workshops
- The Gift of Therapy: An Open Letter to a New Generation of Therapists and Their Patients, Irvin Yalom
- Posttraumatic Growth in Clinical Practice 1st Edition, Lawrence G. Calhoun Richard G. Tedeschi
- What Doesn’t Kill Us: The New Psychology of Posttraumatic Growth, Stephen Joseph
- Victoria on Facebook
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com