Trauma Therapist | 2.0 Member Spotlight with Parneet Chohan
Today I’m speaking with another Trauma Therapist | 2.0 member, Parneet Chohan.
Parneet is a counseling therapist working out of Montreal, Quebec Canada who has been in practice for almost 4 years now.
She incorporates mindfulness and somatic practice with talk therapy in her counseling work and works predominantly with queer women of color.
Parneet started and runs an online resource group called the Montreal healing space where both practitioners and people can share and receive resources and support.
Parneet shares the story of what inspired her to join Trauma Therapist | 2.0 and how the community has positively impacted her work, and her health!
The one you are looking for is the one who is looking.
St. Francis of Assisi
In This Episode
- Parneet Chohan’s email: [email protected]
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com