Trauma Therapist | 2.0 Member Spotlight with Ashlyn Burns
In this episode I speak with Trauma Therapist | 2.0 member Ashlyn Burns.
Ashlyn received her Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy with a certificate in Trauma Counseling and practices at a private practice based out of Rome GA.
Ashlyn, who lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband, markets herself as a Trauma therapist and sees mostly women who are adult survivors of childhood complex trauma. In July of 2018 Ashlyn attended a training with the Justice Resource Institute out of the Boston.
How we spend our days is of course how we spend our lives.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Raging with Compassion: Pastoral Responses to the Problem of Evil, John Swinton
- Ashlyn’s email: [email protected]
- Ashlyn’s website: Simply Nourished Gal
- Ashlyn’s Blog
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com