Trauma-Informed Hypnotherapy with Courtney Armstrong
COURTNEY ARMSTRONG, MEd. LPC, is a licensed professional counselor and Nationally Board Certified Fellow in Clinical Hypnotherapy who specializes in grief and trauma recovery. With a career spanning more than two decades, she is the founder of the Institute for Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy and developed her Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy (TM) approach after studying with numerous trauma experts and helping thousands of clients overcome trauma and grief.
Courtney Armstrong is the author of The Therapeutic “Aha!” (2015) and Transforming Traumatic Grief (2011). In her 20 years of practice she has helped thousands of clients recover from trauma, and experience deep personal transformation.
Courtney also offers training to mental health professionals, showing them how to use creativity, care, and humor to elicit transformation for their clients and make trauma recovery less painful. She is a regular contributor to magazines like the Psychotherapy Networker and The Neuropsychotherapist and has appeared on CBS Radio News, NPR affiliates, and networks in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Courtney also was my guest on episode 107 of The Trauma Therapist | Podcast.
PTSD is like a bad trance.
In This Episode
- The Therapeutic “Aha!”, Courtney Armstrong
- Transforming Traumatic Grief, Courtney Armstrong
- Courtney’s website
- Courtney’s workshops
- Courtney’s free minicourse
- Bill O’hanlon
- Resolving Traumatic Memories: Metaphors and Symbols in Psychotherapy, David grove and B. I. Panzer
- Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma, Bill O’hanlan
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com