Trauma, EMDR & Mindfulness Jamie Marich & Stephen Dansiger
This week, I have back on the podcast two former guests, Jamie Marich and Stephen Dansiger. Together they’ve just written a new book, Trauma, EMDR & Mindfulness Jamie Marich & Stephen Dansiger.
Jamie Marich, Ph.D., LPCC-S, LICDC-CS, REAT, RMT travels internationally teaching on EMDR therapy, trauma, addiction, expressive arts therapy and mindfulness while maintaining a private practice in Warren, OH. She is the author of Trauma Made Simple: Competencies in Assessment, Treatment, and Working with Survivors (2014), and most recently, Dancing Mindfulness: A Creative Path to Healing and Transformation (2015). Jamie is the founder of the Dancing Mindfulness practice and expressive arts community and actively offers EMDR therapy training through her company, Mindful Ohio & The Institute for Creative Mindfulness.
Stephen Dansiger, PsyD, MFT is Clinical Director of Refuge Recovery Centers in Los Angeles, a cutting-edge addictions treatment center, where he developed and implemented the MET(T)A Method (Mindfulness and EMDR Treatment Template for Addictions). The treatment utilizes Buddhist psychology and EMDR therapy as the theoretical orientation and primary clinical practice. He is the author of Clinical Dharma: A Path for Healers and Helpers (2016) and avidly blogs and podcasts on topics related to mental health, recovery, and mindfulness.
In This Episode
Jamie and Stephen share their story of their partnership, and how this book, which is a product of their respective passions and strengths, came together. In my opinion, Jamie and Stephen are helping to redefine how individual deliver trauma-focused care.
- Jamie’s website
- Stephen’s website
- Jamie and Stephen’s book: Trauma, EMDR & Mindfulness Jamie Marich & Stephen Dansiger
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!