What you think, you create. Rachel Grant
Rachel Grant is the owner and founder of Rachel Grant Coaching and is a Sexual Abuse Recovery Coach. She is also the author of Beyond Surviving: The Final Stage in Recovery from Sexual Abuse. She works with survivors of childhood sexual abuse who are beyond sick and tired of feeling broken, unfixable, and burdened by the past. She helps them let go of the pain of abuse and finally feel normal.
Her program, Beyond Surviving, has been specifically designed to change the way we think about and heal from abuse. Based on her educational training, study of neuroscience, and lessons learned from her own journey, she has successfully used this program since 2007 to help her clients break free from the past and move on with their lives.
What you think, you create.
Rachel’s own mantra
What Led to the Specialization of Trauma?
Rachel shares her personal story of abuse, and how it led to unhelpful therapists, to surviving, and finally, to thriving.
I want to put an end to the life-sentence people are told they are now committed to–of pain, of frustration, and of unhealthy relationships. That’s at the core of everything I do.
If you’re just starting out and interested in learning about trauma, do something beyond your required school work. And really get shored up in learning about understanding the neuroscience of trauma.
Rachel’s Go-To Books
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives, Dan Millman
- The Developing Mind, Second Edition: How Relationships and the Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are, Daniel J. Siegel M.D.
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com