Theresa Vigarino is a Transformational Life Coach, Relationship Expert, Author and Speaker. She has recently developed a system to assist women in recovering from traumatic relationships and creating a New Love Story. Through her own personal traumatic experiences, her studies in neuroscience, emotional healing, spirituality and quantum physics, Theresa guides her clients to freedom from pain and leads them to writing a New Love Story! Theresa teaches her clients how to apply this information to every area of their lives.
There’s always hope, and the best is yet to come.
What Led to the Specialization of Trauma?
Theresa shares how the path of her own life story influenced and pulled her to do the incredible work she does.
What keeps me going is working with others, it’s a gift to be able to have this flow come through me. This is a soul purpose for me and it’s God’s gift through me.
- For the therapists out there: Keep your spirits up. Keep doing what you’re doing. Do it for the love of it. And try not to be attached to the outcome. Enrich your own life.
- For victims: If you’re really stuck in the story, in the negative thought loop, realize and believe that there is hope. Set yourself an appointment every day that you’re going to grieve. And then when that time is done, it’s done! Then you make the choice to transition. Go do something else, anything else!
Theresa’s go-to books
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom, Rick Hanson
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself, Michael A. Singer
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles, Steven Pressfield
This episode is sponsored by Talkspace, the world’s leading online therapy company. Talkspace is an ethical, effective, and secure way to practice therapy online that has connected more than 200,000 people with a licensed therapist. By investing in digital modalities and by reaching clients where they are, Talkspace is democratizing mental healthcare. To learn more and see if you can work on the Talkspace platform, please visit talkspace.com/provider.