My name is Guy Macpherson. I am a husband, father and a brother. I have a doctorate in clinical psychology and focus on the study of trauma and early psychosis. My passion is helping trauma therapists thrive.
I do this by helping trauma clinicians engage more effectively and deeply with their clients by:
- Sharing trauma information and materials
- Building community
- The Trauma Therapist Podcast
- Coaching therapists to (re)discover their own why for this work
For the last six years I have dedicated myself to the study of trauma psychology, trauma therapy, post-traumatic growth, and most recently, the intersection of trauma and psychosis, specifically the signs of early psychosis.
Show Notes & Selected Links:
Often times people ask how I put the podcast together. Well, in this episode I go a bit behind the scenes here at talk about the following:
- The steps of putting the podcast together
- The team behind the podcast
- The tools I use
- The Tools & Resources Page on my website
- Why I began the podcast
What does it take to sit with individuals who've been impacted by trauma?
Your own Inner-Work is crucial.
This course is your first step.