The Trauma Therapist | Podcast: Nuts & Bolts
My name is Guy Macpherson. I am a husband, father and a brother. I have a doctorate in clinical psychology and focus on the study of trauma and early psychosis. My passion is helping trauma therapists thrive.
I do this by helping trauma clinicians engage more effectively and deeply with their clients by:
- Sharing trauma information and materials
- Building community
- The Trauma Therapist Podcast
- Coaching therapists to (re)discover their own why for this work
For the last six years I have dedicated myself to the study of trauma psychology, trauma therapy, post-traumatic growth, and most recently, the intersection of trauma and psychosis, specifically the signs of early psychosis.
Show Notes & Selected Links:
Often times people ask how I put the podcast together. Well, in this episode I go a bit behind the scenes here at talk about the following:
- The steps of putting the podcast together
- The team behind the podcast
- The tools I use
- The Tools & Resources Page on my website
- Why I began the podcast
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!