The Refreshed Therapist. Ili Rivera Walter
I’d like to thank my sponsors for this episode:
Ili Walter is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, AAMFT-Approved Supervisor, and holds a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy.
She is supervisor, professor, mentor, and wellness warrior for mental health professionals.
Ili’s area of expertise is systems theory, including: self of the therapist, family of origin, relationship and intimacy development through dialogue, and the integration of Christian faith and counseling, as well as applying systems theory in organizational and business consulting.
I invited Ili on to the podcast to talk about the online community she’s built to support the therapist lifestyle, called, The Refreshed Therapist Network (RTN)
RFT supports the whole therapist–the professional, the financial, and the in the area of self-care.
Now, more than, ever, therapists need this kind of support.
In This Episode
- Ili’s website: Family Therapy Basics
- The Refreshed Therapists Network
- Healing for Damaged Emotions, David A. Seamands
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!