The Power of Witnessing. Trauma Therapist | 2.0 Member, Michelle Turnbull
Today, I’m speaking with Trauma Therapist | 2.0 member, Michelle Turnbull.
Michelle holds a Bachelor of Social Science and majors in Counseling and Mediation, and Human Relations and Communication, and has over 20 years of experience in training and teaching in domestic violence, child protection and trauma work.
She has worked for 15 years in Non-Government Organizations creating programs for teenage parents, new parents, Aboriginal families and people from many diverse backgrounds.
Michelle has also spent many years public speaking at conferences around the world on the issues facing families living with Huntington’s Disease and has been a huge advocate for young carers and people facing the complex challenges of living with an incurable illness.
In addition, Michelle has been actively involved in creating resources, supports, connections for those facing this terminal illness.
Courage is to tell the story of who you are with your whole heart.
In This Episode
- Michelle’s website
- Michelle’s blog
- Michelle’s email: [email protected]
- Trauma Trails, Recreating Song Lines, Judy Atkinson
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com