The Power Of Speaking Your Voice. Rachel Aidan
Rachel Aidan is a successful entrepreneur, Transformative Leadership Coach, and Conscious Social Change Practitioner working with clients and projects across the U.S. and East Africa. She is a mother of three, a public speaker, a wife, a storyteller, a student, an artist, a trauma-activist, and a serial entrepreneur who is passionate about teaching and coaching for pro-social change in service to sustainable, conscious, high-impact leadership.
She holds her BA in Transformative Studies, an MA in Conscious Social Change with an emphasis in Trauma-Informed Leadership, and she is continuing studies to become a Doctor of Psychology.
It is through my work that I rejoin the world.
In This Episode
- Rachel’s email: [email protected]
- Rachel on Facebook
- Global Grassroots
- Rachel in Elephant Journal
- Where the transformation of trauma lives, Rachel in Ms. Magazine
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com