The Power of Authenticity. Sarah Buino
Sarah Buino, LCSW, CADC, CDWF is the founder of Head/Heart Therapy, Inc and co-founder of Pathos at Head/Heart, a co-occurring and trauma-focused intensive outpatient program.
Sarah integrates her knowledge of complementary healing modalities such as music, yoga, reiki, and the chakra system into her clinical practice to help clients enhance their authenticity and connection to self.
She’s also the host of a podcast Conversations With a Wounded Healer which examines the role of one’s own healing while being a care-giving professional.
You’re best is always changing. Your best will depend on whether you’re refreshed in the morning or tired at night.
Your best will be different when you’re happy as opposed to upset. Or healthy as opposed to sick.
Under any circumstance simply do your best and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
In This Episode
- Sarah’s website
- The Four Agreements
- Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha, Tara Brach
- [email protected]
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com