The Trauma Institute. Ricky Greenwald, PsyD
Dr. Greenwald is the founder and executive director of the Trauma Institute & Child Trauma Institute, affiliate professor at the SUNY University at Buffalo School of Social Work, and a fellow of the American Psychological Association.
Dr. Greenwald is the author of numerous professional articles as well as several books, including EMDR in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy (1999), Trauma and Juvenile Delinquency (editor; 2002), Child Trauma Handbook (2005), EMDR Within a Phase Model of Trauma-Informed Treatment (2007), Treating Problem Behaviors (2009), and Progressive Counting (2013). His work has been translated into over a dozen languages. Dr. Greenwald is the developer of Progressive Counting and of the Fairy Tale phase model of trauma-informed treatment, and a pioneer in intensive trauma-focused therapy.
In This Episode
- Ricky’s website
- Rick’s trainings
- Intensive Therapy Retreats
- Risking Connection: A Training Curriculum for Working With Survivors of Childhood Abuse
- The Sidran Institute
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces, Joseph Campbell
- Unlocking the Emotional Brain: Eliminating Symptoms at Their Roots Using Memory Reconsolidation
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!