The Business of Therapy with John Clarke
I rarely dedicate podcast episodes to business stuff.
There are plenty of other podcasts out there that specialize in that.
Nevertheless, I decided to change that for this episode and invite John Clarke on the podcast.
John is a licensed therapist, business coach, and wordsmith for therapists who helps therapists fill the empty slots on their calendars and overcome their fears of digital marketing. He’s learned a lot of things the hard way in multiple practices from the ground up in highly competitive regions of the country, and started writing about those lessons at PrivatePracticeWorkshop.com.
Today, John owns a thriving private pay group practice in Charlotte, NC and is the founder of Unconditional Media, the digital marketing team for therapists in private practice nationwide.
Move forward in the absence of perfect information.
John’s GRE instructor
In This Episode
- John’s website
- John’s podcast
- Unconditional Media
- John’s consulting
- Building a Story Brand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen, Donald Miller
- Rise of the Youpreneur: The Definitive Guide to Becoming the Go-To Leader in Your Industry and Building a Future-Proof Business, Chris Ducker
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!