Tattoos & Trauma Survivors. Everett Painter, PhD
Today on the podcast, Everett Painter, PhD and the role of tattoos and trauma survivors.
Everett’s research agenda includes a focus on trauma and professional identity development, and currently, his research involves investigating the role tattoos play for survivors of trauma.
Clinically, he values an integrative approach informed by humanistic, Adlerian, Jungian, constructivist, and ecological perspectives.
A huge thank-you to my sponsors who help me keep this thing going!
CPTSD Foundation.org provides live, daily, peer-led, interactive group calls, in a safe atmosphere for survivors of complex trauma, equipping them with skills and information they can use every single day in their healing journey.
Receive 50% off the first month when you join at: http://bit.ly/2MEbBqc
Brighter Vision Web Solutions
What’s the point of having a beautiful website if it doesn’t attract the clients you want to see?
Brighter Vision’s team of website designers will create you a website that is centered around attracting and retaining your ideal client, so that you can have a nice looking website as well as a successful one.
Brighter Vision is offering $100 off a new website as a part of their 4th of July sale. Go to: brightervision.com/guy
Everett is currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Counseling at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. He holds a B.S. in Psychology, an M.S. in Counseling and Human Development from Radford University and a Ph.D. in Counselor Education from the University of Tennessee.
What is to give light must endure burning.
In This Episode
- Everette’s email: [email protected]
- Man’s Search For Meaning, Viktor E. Frankl
- Trauma and Recovery: The Aftermath of Violence–From Domestic Abuse to Political Terror, Judith L. Herman
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com