Spirituality, Neuroscience & Trauma. Lisa Schwarz, M.Ed.
Lisa Schwarz, M.Ed. is a licensed psychologist, consultant, and international educator working in private practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
She is the developer of The Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM), a trauma therapy model that employs brain-based physiological safety as the foundation for healing and is the author of The Comprehensive Resource Model: Effective therapeutic techniques for the healing of complex trauma.
Lisa has, for the past 28 years, been dedicated to creating innovative methods for working with severe dissociative disorders (Complex PTSD, DID, DDNOS), attachment disorders, and gestational trauma. She has also developed cutting-edge conceptualizations for working with sports performance (The Sports Dissociation Model, 2008) and Military PTSD. Her work bridges neuroscience and spirituality in trauma healing through a combination of traditional psychotherapy, somatic therapy, and indigenous healing methods. Her work combines neuroscience with spirituality in healing those with any and all diagnoses. She is a certified practitioner of Colin Ross’s Trauma Model and Robert Schrei’s Source Point therapy. She is trained in Usui Reiki, transpersonal psychology and has studied the breathwork and somatic concepts of Richard Brown, MD, Jeremy Youst, and Barbara Barnett.
In This Episode
- Lisa’s Website
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Multiple Personality Disorder (Foundations of Modern Psychiatry), Frank W. Putnam
- The Grand Illusion, Brendan Murphy
- Colin Ross
- Colin Ross on The Trauma Therapist | Podcast
- The Comprehensive Resource Model: Effective therapeutic techniques for the healing of complex trauma, Lisa Schwarz
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com