Richard Strozzi-Heckler, PhD
Richard Strozzi-Heckler has a PhD. in Psychology and a sixth-degree black belt in Aikido. He is the founder of the Strozzi Institute, The Center for Leadership and Mastery, and the developer of Strozzi Somatic Work.
Richard is the author of eight books including The Anatomy of Change, The Leadership Dojo, and The Art of Somatic Coaching. He is the co-founder of the Middle East Aikido Project-a peace building effort- which brings Palestinians and Israelis together through the martial art of Aikido.
May I never lose the bliss of the one in the plate of the many.
What Led to the Specialization of Trauma?
The light is the answer. It delights me to be and to teach with others and then to watch them go out into the world and make what they have of that learning there.
- Get a somatic practice and something that requires you to be in action and centered with others and the world.
- Find a good teacher, a good guide.
Richard’s go-to books
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com