Reflecting Back & Looking Forward on The Trauma Therapist | Podcast
Today I wanted to take a moment and reflect on the past year.
As with everyone, I’m sure, a lot has transpired this past year with both myself, and The Trauma Therapist | Podcast, and I’d like to share a few of those things with you.
I enjoy doing these episodes (and I hope you enjoy them, too!) because it gives me a chance to share my reflections on the podcast, what I’m doing (or attempting to do) with The Trauma Therapist Project, and where I envision things going with my work here.
In This Episode:
- I left my county job and went full-time with The Trauma Therapist Project! Yikes.
- I’m putting together my first online course.
- One of my main takeaways from all of the interviews I’ve done.
Guy Macpherson, PhD, is a husband, a father of two, and holds a doctorate in clinical psychology. He has spent the last several years studying the impact and treatment of trauma, and early psychosis.
In 2014, Guy founded The Trauma Therapist Project with the goals of raising the awareness of trauma and creating an educational and supportive community for new trauma workers.
The Trauma Therapist Project has now grown to include The Trauma Therapist | Podcast, now being listened to in more than 160 countries around the world, as well as Trauma Therapist | 2.0, an online membership community specifically dedicated to educating and inspiring trauma workers just starting out on their trauma-informed journey.
Guy’s focus currently is on creating a vibrant, global community to support, educate and inspire new trauma workers, as well as to upend the present way that trauma is taught at the graduate level.
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com