Overcoming shame, doubt and fear. Stephana Johnson
Stephana Johnson is an award-winning transformational speaker, mentor, and author who has made it her life’s work to empower leaders and groundbreakers to shine bright for others to follow.
As a result of her personal sexual trauma and abuse, she lived in shame, fear, and confusion until she was able to transform those scars into what she calls ‘sacred wounds’.
Stephana is the author of “Peace Doesn’t Come In A Pill” and “Finding Joy Beyond Trauma”.
After counseling and coaching others for over 20 years, she says that she’s discovered our greatest wounds lead to our soul’s perfection.
As a direct result of working with Stephana, clients overcome fear, self-doubt, lifelong struggles with weight (both physical and emotional) and set aside other self-limiting beliefs that used to stand in the way of them stepping into their full potential.
In This Episode
- Stephana’s website
- Find Joy Beyond Trauma, Stephana Johnson
- EFT–Emotional Freedom Technique
- Pema Chodron
- Joe Dispenza
- You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Hay
- Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, Karol K. Truman
- Becoming Naturally Therapeutic: A Return To The True Essence Of Helping, Jacquelyn Small
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com