Organized Sexual Abuse. Dr. Michael Salter
Today on the podcast, Michael Salter.
Michael is an Associate Professor in Criminology at Western Sydney University, Australia and specializes in the study of organized sexual abuse.
First off, a giant thank-you to my sponsors this week:
This episode is sponsored by PESI.
The latest research from neuroscience and psychotherapy has shown we can rewire the brain to facilitate trauma recovery.
Now newly released workbook authored by Jennifer Sweeton, The Trauma Treatment Toolbox, teaches clinicians how to take that brain-based approach to trauma therapy, showing how to effectively heal clients’ brains with straightforward, easy-to-implement treatment techniques.
You can get yours now through PESI and with this exclusive offer to save $10 plus free shipping with code JS10. Go to www.pesi.com/toolbox.
This episode is also sponsored by CPTSD Foundation.
CPTSD Foundation has been successfully equipping complex trauma survivors and practitioners with compassionate support, skills, and trauma-informed education since 2014.
Daily Recovery Support? Yes!
Free Support Groups? Yes!
The Healing Book Club? Yes!
A Weekly Newsletter? Definitely!
Learn more about the CPTSD Foundation here.
In addition to his work on complex trauma, Michael Salter has researched and published widely on violence against women and children.
Michael sits on the Scientific Advisory Committee and the Board of Directors of the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation and is an associate editor of Child Abuse Review, the peer-reviewed journal of the British Association for the Study and Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
A life worth living.
In This Episode
- Michael website
- Michael’s blog
- Books, Book chapters & Articles
- Contact Michael
- The Alchemy of Wolves and Sheep: A Relational Approach to Internalized Perpetration in Complex Trauma Survivors, Harvey L. Schwartz
- The Politics And Experience Of Ritual Abuse, Sarah Scott
- Organised Sexual Abuse, Michael Salter
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com