On A Mission To Share The Truth. Helen Oakwater
Helen Oakwater is Coach, Trainer, and Author. And is a self-identified, lifelong learner who is intent on future-proofing children and melting trauma from the core belief that understanding is key.
Her book Bubble Wrapped Children: How social networking is transforming 21st Century adoption took the issue of how Facebook was promoting uninvited contact between birth families and adopted children. It explores the underlying issues motivating this kind of searching, and offers a reframe for adopters.
It’s not what was done to me, it’s what it did to me.
A daughter of one of Helen’s Client
In This Episode
- Helen’s website
- Helen’s newsletter
- Helen’s trainings
- Helen’s book: Bubble Wrapped Children: How social networking is transforming 21st Century adoption
- From Coach to Awakener, Robert Brian Dilts
- mBraining: Using your multiple brains to do cool stuff, Grant Soosalu, Marvin Oka
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com