Nina Tara. Courageous Art Therapy
Nina Tara is an Multi disciplinary Art Psychotherapist who runs Courageous Art Therapy in London.
First, a huge-thank you to my sponsors for making this podcast happen:
CPTSD Foundation provides live, daily, peer-led, interactive group calls, in a safe atmosphere for survivors of complex trauma, equipping them with skills and information they can use every single day in their healing journey.
Receive 50% off the first month when you join at: http://bit.ly/2MEbBqc
When you’re in private practice it can be tough just to find the time to review your marketing efforts, let alone make improvements where they’re needed.
Whether you are a seasoned clinician who’s current website needs revamped, or a new therapist building a website for the first time, Brighter Vision is here to help.
And the best news of all? You can get your first month entirely free just for listening to The Trauma Therapist | Podcast..
To get started, just head on over to brightervision.com/guy.
Nina has worked in the creative field for many years and art has always been an integral part of her life. Nina originally trained as a designer and still designs and illustrates book covers. In addition to this Nina is a Multi disciplinary Art Psychotherapist (M.A) working with adults, children and families.
Offering Art Therapy for individuals impacted by:
• Trauma, Emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Bereavement; end of life; changes in family structure
• Bullying or abuse
• Children exposed to domestic violence
• Displacement to Refugee status
In This Episode
- Nina’s Website
- Dibs in Search of Self: The Renowned, Deeply Moving Story of an Emotionally Lost Child Who Found His Way Back, Virginia M. Axline
- The Family Crucible: The Intense Experience of Family Therapy, Augustus Y. Napier, Carl Whitaker.
- Nina on Facebook
- Nina on Instagram