Moving Out of Survival Mode. Irene Lyon
Irene Lyon, MSC., is a nervous system specialist who helps people release their deepest traumas from their nervous systems, allowing them to finally heal from chronic mental, physical, and emotional conditions they’ve tried everything to fix.
Irene has a master’s degree in research in the fields of biomedical and health science and regularly appears on podcasts and online summits teaching all things nervous system health, healing trauma and neuroplasticity.
Prey, read, re-read, work, and you shall find.
In This Episode
- Irene’s Website
- Irene’s Programs
- Irene’s Workshops
- The Brain’s Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity, Norman Doidge
- When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection, Gabor Mate
- Scared Sick: The Role of Childhood Trauma in Adult Disease, Robin Karr-Morse, and Meredith S. Wiley
- Irene on Facebook: Healthy Nervous System Revolution
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!