Military Veteran, Bronze Star Recipient & Mental Health Advocate. Chris Molaro
Chris Molaro reached out to me about two months ago. He talked about some of his experiences (see below), the work he’s doing now and what inspired him to do this work. As I was listening to him share his story, I knew pretty much immediately that I wanted to have him on the podcast, and do what I could to support his work.
So, we met for breakfast, talked some, and here we are.
Chris is an accomplished military veteran, Army Officer and Bronze Star recipient – serving five years as a Field Artillery Army Officer – a serial entrepreneur and speaker. He channeled his passion for service and energy into founding NeuroFlow – a mental health software platform leveraging objective data to track, assess and engage patients throughout the mental health therapy process.
Chris received his MBA at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, and his BS in Engineering Management from the United States Military Academy at West Point. He lives in Philadelphia with his wife Erica.
In This Episode
- Chris shares his inspiring story from military veteran, to entrepreneur, to business school at Wharton, to his journey to developing a software program to help individuals who are impacted by mental illness.
- Chris on Twitter
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com