#MeToo and What It Means to Be Thriving with Anne Lauren
This Week’s Sponsors
Several weeks ago I received an email from Anne Lauren.
In her message she thanked me for the work I was doing to help individuals who’ve been impacted by trauma, and she also explained that she’d been so inspired by the #metoo movement that she wanted to share her story, as well.
Anne is a word weaver, a woman warrior, and a wisdom wayfinder. She authors the blog, Blue&Lavender, in which speaks of her experience recovering from sexual abuse and seeks to educate and inspire others to do the same.
I hope that you come to find that which gives life a deep meaning for you. Something worth living for – maybe event worth dying for, something that energizes you, enthuses you, enables you to keep moving ahead. I can’t tell you what it might be – that’s for you to find, to choose, to love. I can just encourage you to start looking and support you in the search.”
Ita Ford, M.M.
Mentioned In This Episode
- Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life, Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL
- Man’s Search For Meaning, Viktor Frankl
- Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant.
- Anne’s blog: Blue&Lavender
- Contact Anne
- Contact Anne for Speaking Engagements
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com