Mental Health Meets Yoga. Malorie Moore
Malorie Moore is a certified Hatha yoga instructor with over 1000 hours of training both in Montreal and Bombay. She also holds a Master’s in Social Work and has a background in Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and addictions therapy. Malorie combines her experience in mental health with yogic and mindfulness principles to create an integrative therapeutic approach.
One conscious breath in and out is a meditation.
What keeps me going is the feedback of the people I work with.
- Don’t forget about the body’s role in how people are feeling.
- Don’t be afraid to incorporate mindfulness work with your clients.
- If you’re interested in meditation, don’t be afraid to develop a practice of yourself, and
Malorie’s Go-To Books
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com