Brighter Vision is the worldwide leader in custom therapist website design.
For only $59/month, you get a website that’s as unique as your practice, unlimited technical support and complimentary SEO, so people can actually find you online. Over 500 therapists switched to Brighter Vision last year. Are you ready to grow your practice with a website that markets you? To learn more, and to get one month free, click here.
Melissa is the creator of TheGrassGetsGreener.com, a site that helps adult survivors of childhood trauma, particularly childhood bullying, overcome the lasting effects of their trauma to become the person they desire to be.
Melissa is also the host of The Grass Gets Greener podcast where she interviews survivors of childhood traumas who have gone on to not only survive, but thrive, in an effort to inspire and provide hope for those who are still struggling.
Melissa is herself a survivor of childhood bullying and child abuse. She uses her past experiences along with a background in psychology to guide her in the work she does today. Melissa’s mission is to help those who feel stuck in life as a result of their past trauma get unstuck and live an amazing life.
Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
My why is to help the people out there who are still stuck and hurting.
Melissa’s Go-To Books
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, Dale Carnegie
- An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness, Kay Redfield Jamison
- Melissa’s site
- The Grass Gets Greener Podcast
- Work with Melissa
- Melissa on Facebook
- Melissa on Twitter
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com