Meditation, Healing & Trauma. Lynn Fraser
My guest this week is Lynn Fraser.
Lynn’s story involves overcoming PTSD acquired when she was punched off of her bicycle by a mentally ill stranger as she rode to work one morning.
Since that experience and the unfolding of her healing journey, she’s become an anchor to support people’s journeys as they begin to live from their own innate wisdom and basic goodness.
Lynn learned that those of us with difficult childhoods are more likely to develop PTSD and it is this that inspires her own deeper healing, that of her clients, and the reason she wrote her book, Friends With Your Mind: How to Stop Torturing Yourself With Your Thoughts (Breathe, Relax, Heal).
The effect of abuse and neglect is that we disconnect from ourselves, from the present moment and from our sense of value.
In This Episode
- Lynn’s website
- Friends With Your Mind: How to Stop Torturing Yourself With Your Thoughts (Breathe, Relax, Heal) (Volume 1)
- The Kiloby Center
- Rick Hanson
- Brene Brown
- Lynn’s workshops
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com