Maybe You Should Talk To Someone. Lori Gottlieb
Lori Gottlieb is a psychotherapist, New York Times bestselling author, nationally recognized journalist, and the author of The Atlantic’s weekly “Dear Therapist” advice column.
Lori blends her clinical experience with the latest research and cultural developments to help people live better lives.
Her most recent book, Maybe You Should Talk To Someone is in development for a television series at ABC.
In This Episode
- Lori’s website
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, Her Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed, Lori Gottlieb
- Dear Therapist. The Atlantic Magazine
- The Tennis Partner, Abraham Verghese
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine: A Novel, Gail Honeyman
- Lori on Twitter
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com