Martial Arts, Justice & Treating Trauma. Dean Siminoff
Today on the podcast, Trauma Therapist | 2.0 member Master Dean Siminoff.
First, a shout-out to my sponsor, CPTSD Foundation who has been successfully equipping complex trauma survivors and practitioners with compassionate support, skills, and trauma-informed education since 2014. Thank you!!
Master Dean Siminoff has been studying martial arts for more than 25 years and is a 6th degree black belt in Tae kwon do.
He is the founder of the Canadian charity Martial Arts for Justice program whose mission is to protect vulnerable people from violence and oppression.
Dean’s schools in the west Kootenay region of British Columbia have positively impacted students there for the past 18 years.
Martial Arts for Justice is currently partnering in Rwanda delivering its Enhance Resilience Training to genocide widows.
In This Episode
- Martial Arts For Justice
- Peter Levine
- Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve: Self-Help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism, Stanley rosenberg
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!