Let Go or Be Dragged: Guy Macpherson, PhD
My name is Guy Macpherson. I have a doctorate in clinical psychology and focus on the study of trauma and early psychosis. My passion is raising the awareness of trauma and helping trauma therapists thrive.
I do this by helping trauma clinicians engage more effectively and deeply with their clients by:
- Sharing trauma information and materials
- The Trauma Therapist Podcast
- Trauma Therapist elite
For the last six years I have dedicated myself to the study of trauma psychology, trauma therapy, post-traumatic growth, and most recently, the intersection of trauma and psychosis, specifically the signs of early psychosis.
Today, it’s personal.
In this episode I share how my experience with the podcast and interviewing my incredible guests have impacted my life–as a husband, a father, a therapist, and as a son.
This episode was taken from a blog post I wrote a few weeks ago.
I deliberated whether or not I should write it, and I did.
I deliberated whether or not I should share this episode, and here it is.
Thanks for listening.
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com