Laurel Parnell. Attachment-focused EMDR
Dr. Laurel Parnell is a clinical psychologist and director of the Parnell Institute for EMDR. One of the world’s leading experts on Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), she is the originator of the EMDR-related therapies Attachment-Focused EMDR and Resource Tapping.
A giant thank-you to my sponsor today, Praxis!
Praxis aspires to set a new standard in continuing education for mental health professionals. Based on the philosophy that mental health is a key feature of human well-being, Praxis trains clinicians in using proven-effective tools for helping their clients heal by mixing groundbreaking theory with hands-on, experiential learning models.
Praxis provides innovative live and online trainings conducted by leading experts in behavioral therapies including acceptance and commitment therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, EMDR, and more.
Jump-start your learning today and gain new skills to enhance your practice at praxis.com
Take $50 off your first training by entering code LEARN50 at checkout.
Laurel is the author of several books and videos on EMDR, including, Rewiring the Addicted Brain, Attachment-Focused EMDR: Healing Relational Trauma, A Therapist’s Guide to EMDR and Tapping In.
In This Episode
- Laurel’s website
- Laurel’s books
- Contact Laurel
- The Drama of the Gifted Child: The Search for the True Self, Revised Edition, Alice Miller
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma, Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com