Laura van Dernoot Lipsky. Trauma Stewardship
Laura van Dernoot Lipsky, founder and director of The Trauma Stewardship Institute and author of Trauma Stewardship: An Everyday Guide to Caring for Self While Caring for Others and The Age of Overwhelm: Strategies for the Long Haul, has worked directly with trauma survivors for more than three decades.
She has worked with groups as diverse as zookeepers and reconstruction workers in post-Hurricane Katrina New Orleans, community organizers and health care providers in Japan.
Laura is known as a pioneer in the field of trauma exposure and much of her work is being invited to assist in the aftermath of community catastrophes–whether they are fatal storms or mass shootings.
In This Episode
- Laura’s website
- Trauma Stewardship: An Everyday Guide to Caring for Self While Caring for Others, Laura van Dernoot Lipsky
- The Age of Overwhelm: Strategies for the Long Haul, Laura van Dernoot Lipsky
- Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics, Richard H. Thaler
- Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com