Kristin Sunanta Walker. How I Became My Own Friend
Kristin Sunanta Walker is the CEO of the technology consulting firm, everythingEHR, and the founder of the Mental Health News Radio Network, a collection of podcasts centering on the subject of mental health. Kirstin is also a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, and an advocate for survivors of childhood trauma.
On her podcast, Mental Health News Radio, Kristin has interviewed leaders in the behavioral health community such as CEO’s of technology companies, counselors, best-selling authors, and global experts in the field of Behavioral Health. Her show is downloaded in over 171 countries and continues its reach with inspiring guests from every corner of the world.
Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
In This Episode
- Kristin’s website
- Our bodies, Ourselves, Boston Women’s Health Book Collective, Judy Norsigian
- List of shows on the Mental Health News Radio Network
- Kristin’s newsletter
- Contact Kristin: [email protected]
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com