Jamie Marich, PhD. Process Not Perfection
Jamie Marich is back!
Jamie Marich, Ph.D., LPCC-S, LICDC-CS, REAT, RMT, is something of a tour de force within the trauma field, traveling internationally speaking on topics related to EMDR therapy, trauma, addiction, expressive arts, and mindfulness, all the while maintaining a private practice in her home base of Warren, OH.
The breadth of what she is doing, and accomplishing, to help those who’ve been impacted by trauma is nothing short of inspiring.
She is the developer of the Dancing Mindfulness practice and delivered a TEDx talk on trauma in 2015.
Jamie is the author of several books including, EMDR Therapy and Mindfulness for Trauma (in collaboration with Dr. Stephen Dansiger); Focused Care, and Dancing Mindfulness: A Creative Path to Healing and Transformation (2015) among others.
Process Not Perfection: Expressive Arts Solutions for Trauma Recovery is her latest book and the one we’re going to be focusing on today!
In This Episode
- Jamie’s website
- Process Not Perfection: Expressive Arts Solutions for Trauma Recovery, Jamie Marich, PhD
- Process Not Perfection resources page
- Jamie’s books
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com