Human Rights & Trauma Advocacy. Margi Bennett
Bennett is a social work clinician, academic and researcher who brings a human rights perspective to helping the traumatized trauma worker.
A writer, trauma trainer and consultant, she has worked with trauma workers in Australia and the Asia–Pacific, and has trained trauma workers and/or evaluated trauma services and programs in the UK, Europe, Nepal, Indonesia, Aceh, East Timor, New Zealand, Georgia (Russia) and Sri Lanka.
Margi is a consultant to trauma organizations and their managers and staff, providing context– specific trauma training, supervision for managers and staff in trauma services, and qualitative research to increase organizational funding.
Caretake this moment.
Immerse yourself in its particulars.
Respond to this person, this challenge, this deed.
In This Episode
- Thrive Beyond Traumas: A Guide for Trauma Workers and their Managers, Margi Bennett
- The Tao of Leadership: Lao Tzu’s Tao Te Ching Adapted for a New Age, John Heider
- BrainWise Leadership: Practical neuroscience to survive and thrive at work, Connie Henson, Pieter Rossouw
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com