Holistic & Intuitive Healing of Trauma. Angelica Singh
Angelica Singh is the founder and creator of a holistic approach to healing called The Embodiment Process™. She works with individuals and groups utilizing biodynamic craniosacral therapy, trauma resolution, medical intuition and depth consciousness work, and trains other healers.
Angelica’s life-changing healing crisis began at the age of 28, which led her to a deep understanding of energy systems and trauma. This event awakened Angelica’s healing abilities to new levels and through her intuitive abilities is able to help her clients find their own connection to themselves — their gifts, true purpose and passion — with the courage to follow their unique path.
Her work was detailed as a feature article in “O, The Oprah Magazine;” she has been a frequent guest on the “Dare to Dream” Radio Talk Show, as well as “Mission Unstoppable” with Frankie Picasso, and the “James Van Praagh” show.
As a facilitator of healing and awakening, Angelica’s mission is to empower each person as she affects a shift in consciousness through workshops, large presentations, one-on-one in-person sessions, or globally via Skype. Angelica is soon to release an online course to share her work with individuals seeking to be healed.
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.
Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters To A Young Poet
In This Episode
- Angelica’s website
- Angelica on Facebook
- The Embodiment Process™ Online Course
- The Spell of the Sensuous: Perception and Language in a More-Than-Human World, David Abram
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing, Caroline Myss
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!