Helping Survivors Cope. Anonymously. Alex Harkola
Alex Harkola is the Co-Owner of Novni, which is an anonymous writing platform built to help people cope with various levels of emotional distress from mental health issues, trauma, stress, and everything in-between.
If you’ve been traumatized by someone during your life, Alex’s story is proof that forgiveness is possible for anyone.
Alex has triumphed over multiple Adverse Childhood Experiences while growing up and is determined to inspire others that they can too.
When not glued to his desk, Alex enjoys spending time outdoors in nature, reading, playing disc golf, shooting pool, and going to church.
From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived.
The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
In This Episode
- Novni on Facebook
- Search Inside Yourself: The Unexpected Path to Achieving Success, Happiness (and World Peace), Chade-Meng Tan
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings on Authenticity, Connection and Courage, Brenee Brown
- Contact Alex: [email protected] 585-233-617
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com