Healing Complex Trauma. Brad Kammer, LMFT
This is why I love doing this podcast!
I get to speak with incredibly inspiring individuals like Brad Kammer.
Brad is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in California.
He has trained under and taught with Dr. Peter Levine, the creator of Somatic Experiencing, is a certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP), training assistant and consultant for the SEP Training Program; as well as a presenter on Somatic Experiencing.
A huge thank-you to my sponsors who help me keep this thing going!
CPTSD Foundation has been successfully equipping complex trauma survivors and practitioners with compassionate support, skills, and trauma-informed education since 2014.
Daily Recovery Support? Yes!
Free Support Groups? Yes!
The Healing Book Club? Yes!
A Weekly Newsletter? Definitely!
Learn more about the CPTSD Foundation
This episode is also sponsored by Somatic Experiencing.
Somatic Experiencing is a psychobiological method of addressing clients’ physical and emotional trauma conditions, and helps to give voice to their experiences without a need for them to retell the story.
For more information regarding Somatic Experiencing and the SE professional training program, please visit www.traumahealing.org.
In 2006, Brad had the opportunity to serve on a Trauma Outreach Program to Louisiana to treat survivors and train health care providers in Trauma First Aide, to assist them in dealing with the aftermath from Hurricane Katrina.
In 2012, Brad had the great opportunity to help introduce Somatic Experiencing to mainland China and has also spent a year working internationally with Burmese refugees in Asia.
In This Episode
- Brad’s website
- Brad’s classes and workshops
- Contact Brad
- In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness, Peter Levine
- Healing Developmental Trauma: How Early Trauma Affects Self-Regulation, Self-Image, and the Capacity for Relationship, Lawrence Heller
- NARM Training
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com