Global Trauma. How To Change A Culture. Edward Tick, Ph.D.
Edward Tick, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized transformational healer, psychotherapist, writer and educator.
Ed has worked internationally on the psychospiritual and cross-cultural healing of military and war trauma and on holistic and psycho-spiritual healing.
He was the co-founder and Executive Director of Soldier’s Heart, which after 13 years, has just closed its door.
He was the U.S. Army’s 2012 trainer in the holistic healing of PTSD, training over 2,500 chaplains and officers, and is the author of six books including the groundbreaking War and the Soul, as well as, Warrior’s Return: Restoring the Soul After War.
In This Episode
- Ed on episode #209
- Ed’s website: Soldier’s Heart
- Ed’s phone: 518-274-0501
- [email protected]
- What Have We Done: The Moral Injury of Our Longest Wars, David Wood
- Killing from the Inside Out: Moral Injury and Just War, Robert Emmet Meagher
- Other books by Robert Emmet Meagher
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com