Getting Free from Toxic Relationships. Bree Bonchay
Bree Bonchay is a licensed psychotherapist, with two decades of experience working in the field of mental health and trauma recovery.
She specializes in helping people recover from toxic relationships, and shr shares her insights about narcissistic personality disorder and psychopathy in her blog FreeFromToxic.
Bree’s articles have been featured in major online magazines and have appeared on radio as a guest expert. I am also a dedicated advocate. In 2016, I founded World Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Day, (WNAAD), which is celebrated every 1st of June.
Board Member, The Association for NPD/Psychopathy Educators & Survivor Treatment
Member, International Association of Trauma Specialists.
In some ways, suffering ceases to be suffering the moment it finds meaning.
In This Episode
- Bree’s website
- Women Who Love Psychopaths: Inside the Relationships of inevitable Harm With Psychopaths, Sociopaths & Narcissists, Sandra L. Brown
- Bree on Facebook
- WNAAD on Facebook
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com