Experience, Strength & Hope. Adena Bank Lees
Today, I’m very excited to have back on the podcast, Adena Bank Lees.
Adena is an internationally recognized authority on trauma related to childhood sexual abuse, in particular Covert Emotional Incest (CEI) and her mission is to bring CEI out of the shadows and shine light on the process of identifying and healing from it.
In her book, Covert Emotional Incest: The Hidden Sexual Abuse, Adena details the complex nature of CEI, its damaging consequences, and the path to restoration of health and well-being.
A giant thank-you to my sponsor for this episode, Brighter Vision Web Solutions.
What’s the point of having a beautiful website if it doesn’t attract the clients you want to see?
Brighter Vision’s team of website designers will create a website for you that is centered around attracting and retaining your ideal client, so that you can have a nice looking website as well as a successful one.
Go to: Brighter Vision Web Solutions for one month free!
In This Episode
- Adena’s website
- Adena on episode #223 The Trauma Therapist | Podcast
- Covert Emotional Incest: The Hidden Sexual Abuse: A Story of Hope and Healing, Adena Bank Lees LCSW
- Adena’s Consulting
- Richard Schwartz
- Healing World Trauma with the Therapeutic Spiral Model: Psychodramatic Stories from the Frontlines, Kate Hudgins, Francesca Toscani
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com