Erica Hornthal. Dance, Movement & Healing Trauma
Erica Hornthal is a licensed professional clinical counselor, board-certified dance/movement therapist and the founder and president of Chicago Dance Therapy, Inc., a psychotherapy practice founded in 2011.
She received her MA in Dance/Movement Therapy and Counseling from Columbia College Chicago and her BS in psychology from University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana.
While Erica has worked primarily with individuals who are diagnosed with dementia and movement disorders, she also sees many individuals who are looking for a more holistic approach to dealing with anxiety, trauma, depression, and grief.
She is passionate about finding ways to help individuals age well by emphasizing the mind-body connection to enable growth and healing.
In This Episode
- Erica’s website
- Contact Erica: [email protected]
- Books by Christine Caldwell
- [email protected]
- Erica on Facebook
- Erica on Twitter
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com