Dynamic Running Therapy with William Pullen
This Week’s Sponsors
William Pullen is a psychotherapist registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and is the author of Running with Mindfulness: Dynamic Running Therapy (DRT) to Improve Low-mood, Anxiety, Stress, and Depression.
William offers short and long-term psychotherapy to adults and young people on an individual basis and works with people suffering from difficulties including depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, negative childhood experiences, and has a special interest in depression, internet addiction, and “Boarding School Syndrome”.
William explains, The decision to seek therapy is often not a simple one but once taken it marks a commitment to care for yourself that may then be fostered in our work together until you are able to meet your dilemmas or troubles with more understanding, gentleness, and a greater ease.
My experience includes positions at a neighborhood “drop-in” center in Hackney, a central London university, and the Munro Centre at Guy’s Hospital. Throughout this period I have also had a private practice. I have a special interest in depression, internet addiction, and “Boarding School Syndrome.
William gained an MA from a post-graduate program in Counselling and Psychotherapy at The School of Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology at Regent’s College, including training in psychodynamics, humanistic and existential psychotherapy.
If you can put one foot in front of the other, you can run a mountain.
In This Episode
- Running with Mindfulness: Dynamic Running Therapy (DRT) to Improve Low-mood, Anxiety, Stress, and Depression.
- Becoming Myself: A Psychiatrist’s Memoir, Irvin D. Yalom
- William’s website
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com